Dubai City Tour
Towering skyscrapers have risen from the sands through the years in the fast-growing city of Dubai but never has it forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions.
Join our local experts at Bastakiya, one of the oldest neighbourhoods of Dubai, where your discovery of the city’s well-preserved cultural treasures shall commence.
- Learn about the 19th-century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District.
- Board an “abra”, a traditional water taxi that ferried the locals through the years across the Dubai
- Walk through the gold and spice
- Stop by the city’s most photographed mosque, the Jumeirah
- Keep your eyes open all throughout the road trip as you will be passing by the historic Union House Flag where the UAE forged a union almost half a century
- Take your must-have photo at the Jumeirah Beach with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the background.
Days of operation: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Remarks: Tours available from all emirates.