Sharjah City Tour
Named by UNESCO as the Cultural Capital of the Arab World, Sharjah has perfectly kept its core values and heritage intact through the years even as it moves forward into the modern world.
A must for everyone looking to understand Arabian culture in its rawest, most sacred form, this tour of Sharjah will open up a charming world of rich traditions for you.
- Stroll around Souq Al Arsah, one of the country’s oldest souks teeming with authentic local handicraft and precious
- Get hold of some of the finest gold jewellery in town, along with exquisite diamonds, at the popular Souq al
- A trip to the fruit and vegetable market and the fascinating fish souk is also a
- Learn how and why Sharjah was named the capital of Islamic culture with a visit to the Sharjah Museum of Islamic
- Remember to take photos as your coach passes by the Quran Roundabout, a significant cultural symbol in the emirate.
Days of operation: Wednesday and Sunday
Remarks: A minimum of four guests is required.
Departs from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman.