UAE Visa Regulations
Nationals of the below mentioned countries do not required to have a visa in advance, they will obtain a visa upon arrival at the airport in the UAE:
Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Croatia, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican.
Issued visa will be valid for 30 days from the entry date.
The above mentioned list of countries is subject to change, so please always double check with Nawafir tours or the airline you are using to travel to the UAE.
All other nationalities not mentioned above will be required to have an entry visa in advance as below:
Single entry tourist visa.
Valid for 2 months to enter UAE from date of issue.
Valid for 1 month from the date of entry.
Takes 3 – 5 working days to be issued.
Cost : (US $ 88.00 = AED 322.00) per visa.
How to Apply:
1- Personal picture will be mandatory for the tourist visas as below:
Personal Picture Specification:
Dimensions: 4.3 cm X 5.5 cm – White Background.
File Size: should be 40 KB
File Type: Jpg
The picture should be recent, coloured and clear.
2- Email a clear copy of the first 2 pages of the passport.
Terms and Conditions:
• All visa fees are non-refundable.
• The immigration department is closed on public holidays, Fridays & Saturdays.
• The traveler passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival to the UAE.
• Holders of a travel document are not entitled for a UAE entry visa.
• Nawafir tours does not guarantee the Visa issuance. It is subject to the approval of government authorities.
• In case a passenger overstays in the country, Nawafir tours will be charged (US$ 1640.00 = AED 6000.00) plus (AED 100.00) per day of the overstay after the allowed 30 days for tourist visas.
• If a child is a national that requires a tourist visa and is registered in parent’s passport, No charges will be applied.
• if a child holds own passport, visa charges will be applied as per adult rate.