East Coast Tour
Embark on a scenic road trip to the east coast of the UAE and see the modern skyline transform into amber desert slopes and spectacular rock mountain ranges.
- Wander through the coast lined with small fishing villages, including the old village of Dibba, a strategic settlement that offers a stunning view of the Indian Ocean.
- Shop for local crafts, pottery and carpets at the Friday
- Visit the oldest and smallest mosque in the country, the Al Badiyah Mosque, which was built in the 15th
- Drive through the port towns of Khorfakan and Fujairah, passing by the ruins of mountain
- Marvel at the 300-year-old Fort of Fujairah and the fortress of Bitnah Oasis.
Days of operation: Wednesday
Remarks: A minimum of four guests is required.
Tours depart from all emirates.